The 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat features a thinner, sleeker design and a bigger, sharper display. The Nest Learning Thermostats is more beautiful than ever, and independent studies have proven that the Nest saved consumers an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. That means it can pay for itself in less than two years.
* Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like for different times/days and programs itself. Also learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
* Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down to avoid heating or cooling when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
* Remote control: connect it to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop
* Energy history; check your phone to see how much energy you used and why. See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use
* Receive an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold
* When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature and weather.
* Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
* Works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal
* The nest thermostat also works with Nest protect. If nest protect detects dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it can tell the nest thermostat to turn off the furnace which is a common source of CO leaks.
Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill - more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
Super Freaky Deals specializes in selling Brand Name NEW electronics, gadgets, small kitchen appliances, lawncare equipment, and power tools at 20% to 50% off retail price! All items are overstock from various companies and retail stores, and some may have slightly damaged packaging.
Currently shipping orders ONLY ON MONDAY MORNINGS from Redway, California.
Paypal, Credit Card, or Debit Card
If your package gets damaged or lost during postal transit, you may file an insurance claim with USPS at https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm. USPS requires the customer to provide photos of damage and/or a repair quote from a technician.
Please Note: Shipping is not free. It will be added to your total after you enter your payment information on the Paypal payment screen. When you submit that information, it will say "processing" and then it will take you back to eCrater where you will click to Confirm Payment.
You do not need a Paypal account to make a purchase. All you need is your credit/debit card.